Export Gateway to Africa - An Exhibition to Attend
We are glad to announce that a delegation of Cameroon businesses will be heading to Istanbul from the 2nd to the 4th of December 2021 to attend the 3-day “EXPORT GATEWAY TO AFRICA” trade show. which will bring together European and African businesses.
All CTBC members and owners of businesses are highly advised to take advantage of this exhibition as it will open up doors of opportunities for you.
If your business is in:
- Textile for interior and exterior designing?
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods?
- Processing & Transformation of Agricultural Products?
- Architecture (Design & Construction)?
- Hospitality, Tourism & Hotel Furnishing?
- Health Care?
- Environmental and Healthcare Service Provision?
- Cleaning & Sanitation Services?
- Beauty, Cosmetic & Hair Products?
- Clothing & Shoes Boutiques?
- Kitchen, Home and Bath Works?
...then this fair is for you. Sign up by following this link.
For all members of CTBC, 3 nights at a designated hotel very close to the expo center will be offered for a representative of each company.
If you want to be part of the CTBC delegation, get in touch with us on or before November 15 as Visas, flight tickets and city tours will (as usual) be facilitated by the CTBC. Remember, CTBC members get preferred rates with Turkish Airlines.
Visit https://exportgatewayafrica.com/fuarkunyesi.aspx, to get more information on the fair.
Details of the event are below:
Date: December 02 to December 04, 2021
Time: 10:00 to 19:00 daily
Venue: Istanbul Expo Center
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in the fair.
Mention “EXPORT GATEWAY TO AFRICA REGISTRATION”
If you aren't a member of the CTBC yet... what are you waiting for? #joinCTBC Now