The objectives of the Council are:
- To promote bilateral relations in the development of trade, commerce and investment between the Republic of Cameroon and the Republic of Turkey.
- To represent the interests of members before the authorities of Cameroon that pertain to their commercial and industrial relations, with the goal to encourage and facilitate mutual business interests, and especially to promote Turkey interests in Cameroon without discussing or taking part in political activities.
- To provide a forum in which the business community in Cameroon can identify and discuss common commercial interests in Cameroon and push for transparency and free enterprise.
- To act as a facilitator that will attract and promote investments in Cameroon, identifying appropriate in-country local partners, developing and conducting lobbying strategy, and liaison services with key government officials and private sector representatives.
- To work with existing organizations in Cameroon on matters of mutual interest.
- To maintain bilateral relations with the Cameroon Turkey business council and other Business Council or commercial organizations elsewhere.
- To participate in development, civic, economic, social and environmental programs to advance the general welfare and prosperity of Cameroon.