First Annual General Meeting 2023
A popular saying goes “He who fails to plan, plans to fail.” We will like to kick start 2023 earlier rather than later.
For this reason, an important meeting is called on Monday January 09, 2023 in Douala.
The agenda of this meeting will be as follows:
- Unraveling of the 2023 calendar of events;
- Early bird registrations for fairs and exhibitions taking place in Türkiye in Q1 (Jan-Mar 2023)
- Presentation by the bank of preference for international trade payments (especially for importers from Türkiye)
- Company presentation by CTBC Partners and Members
- Business Networking
- Are you a member of the CTBC?
- Would you like to attend exhibitions and fairs in Türkiye in 2023?
- Have you faced some issues making payments to your suppliers in Türkiye?
- Are you looking for land for your business expansion in key areas in Cameroon?
- Have you faced any issues clearing your business goods at the ports here in Douala?
- Are you facing issues finding reliable suppliers for products necessary for your business in Türkiye?
- Does your inability to speak fluent Turkish act as a barrier sometimes for you to do business with Türkiye?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please do not miss this 3 hour date with us.
Meet with the CTBC Executive and Advisory Board.
Details of the event are below:
- Date: Monday January 09, 2023
- Time: 17:30 – 20:30
- Venue: Akwa Palace
Interested? – Please send an email to email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
This event is especially valuable for business owners and key decision makers.
For more information contact:
Etonde M. Ndoping